Your guests really care about hygiene which it’s often the main topic of online reviews, both positive and negative. If your guests aren’t satisfied with the tidiness of your place, they’ll certainly make sure everyone else knows about it. On the other hand, leaving them amazed by how orderly and hygienic your place is will definitely generate more positive reviews.
A perfect way to keep your property in New Orleans tidy, sanitized and fresh is to hire professional airbnb cleaning services and use that time to focus on other aspects of hosting. However, knowing all about efficient ways to disinfect your place is always handy and allows you to keep everything under control. Keep reading to learn all about it.
How do I clean Airbnb quickly?
The best way to start off your spree is to tackle laundry. This way, while the washing and drying cycles are on, taking care of your towels and linens, you can tend to other tasks around your property.
Once you’ve got the cycles running, it’s time to focus on the “pain spots”. These include the highly frequented areas where your guests can easily notice dirt such as the bathroom, kitchen, and floors. Make sure to properly scrub any build-up and dust and disinfect all hard surfaces.
After you’ve dealt with these, it’s time to tend to the details. Take a look at the most important tasks:
- Polish wood floors. If you have hardwood floors, polishing them on a regular basis will leave a gleaming effect on your guests and give an overall impression of tidiness.
- Disinfect light switches. Light switches are tiny, but they can get quite nasty because your guests use them all the time. All you need is a bit of rubbing alcohol and a cloth, and they’re good to go.
- Check in bedside drawers and under beds. Make sure there are no items left from previous guests in areas around the bed and inside drawers. Finding other people’s personal items isn’t pleasant.
- Wipe down light fixtures, ceiling corners, and window sills. These areas are easy to overlook while you’re tidying up, but a guest lying in bed or approaching the window will have the perfect view on dust and dirt that accumulate there.
- Remember the shower curtain. If you have a plastic curtain, you should spray it with a disinfectant and wipe it down. However, if it’s machine-washable, simply toss it in after every guest.
- Top off shampoo and hand soap bottles. A bottle that’s full makes your guests feel like they’re the first to use it. Make sure you wash and disinfect the outside of bottles.
- Fold the tissues. Folding toilet paper or paper towels takes only a few moments, and has a great visual effect, showing that you care about making your property stand out.
What company in New Orleans provides extensive airbnb cleaning services?
Understanding the essential do’s and don’ts of taking care of your rental property, as well as other important details about Airbnb upkeep is crucial for attracting more guests, and what better way to ensure all of these aspects are covered than leaving it to experienced pros. At Geaux Maids of New Orleans, we take a meticulous approach and use top-of-the-line tools and equipment to make sure we meet the needs of every single property and its owner. Whether you’re hosting near the Historic New Orleans Collection or anywhere else around the area, our dedicated crew will be there to make it all spick and span. Give us a call today!